Top 10 Best Dalek Shaped Foods
These days, a lot of people are getting obsessed about fictional characters. There are those characters more loved by girls and there are also those fictional characters more loved by boys. But no matter what your gender is, you are maybe knowledgeable about Daleks. These are fictional extraterrestrial characters, which became famous in Doctor Who, a British science fiction television program. If you are quite interested in Daleks, then you might also be interested in these best Dalek shaped foods:
1. Dalek Oreo Cake Bites - What you need in this simple recipe is an Oreo cookie an a chocolate-coated marshmallow. The chocolate-coated marshmallow is coated with colored icing, which is then topped in an Oreo cookie.
2. Vegan Gingerbread Daleks - It is easy to make. You just need a cookie cutter that you will form your baked cookies into Daleks. That's it!
3. Cheddar Cheese Flatbread Sandwich Dalek - This recipe is a cheddar cheese flatbread sandwich Dalek atop a salad of grape tomatoes, radishes, cucumbers, and romaine lettuce. Instead of eggs, you can put two Easter chocolates so that the presentation of this food will be complete. It is actually like a Bento box recipe.
4. Dalek Ironside Openfaced Sandwiches - This one is a worth trying recipe enlisted in the recipe book titled, Dining With The Doctor. It is a Doctor Who inspired recipe book.
5. Dalek Cake - The first time you will see this food, you might be confused if it is really a cake or not. It exactly looks like a Dalek character. Rest assured, its a cake.
6. Dalek Cupcake - It is easy to make. Its bottom part is the cupcake that is topped with chocolate. Its sides are filled with smarties, making it enticing to eat.
These are just some of those Dalek shaped foods. If you want to see the full list and details of these foods, simply visit The Top 10 of Anything and Everything website below.
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at The Top 10 of Anything and Everything
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.